CLASS A OPERATOR
Do you want to be home daily? Spend more time with your family? We currently have several lanes available, also looking for local and OTR drivers! We are looking for new talent to join our exceptional drivers. If you have a clean driving record, are in possession of a CDL-A with 1 year plus driving experience, and if you are customer service oriented, we want to hear from you!
-Equipment 2020 or newer with Drivers Lounge -One on one interaction with dispatchers
CLASS B DELIVERY DRIVER
Shepard Logistic Solutions is looking for experienced drivers. When you join our team, you'll be tasked with driving a 26ft box truck and delivering wrapped pallets to post office across Wisconsin. You will be responsible to load and unload your own truck. If you're looking for the freedom of a delivery position without wanting to lose the structure of a hands-on role, this is the job for you. We are looking for a relatively clean driving record (specifically within the past three years). The person that is most successful in this position is self motivated, organized, and has a strong work ethic.
Fast growing Trucking Company needing a Transportation and Logistics Dispatcher with great negotiating, sales, and multi-tasking skills. This is a position which requires experience in booking loads, dispatching for multiple fleet vehicles and must have EXCELLENT negotiating skills. You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and have experience with boards. The successful candidate for this position must be a team player, able to adapt quickly, communicate well with brokers and drivers, and display effective critical thinking skills. Hours of operation are MON - FRI 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties Include:
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts.
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance for our fleet.
• Identify and report potentially dangerous equipment and additional repairs needed.
• Maintain a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area along with keeping track of PM records & repairs per vehicle.
• Perform Service Calls and on the road repairs as assigned.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.